Anyone wishing to submit documents for consideration of posting on this website must adhere to the following guidelines:
|What To Submit:||Any document related to Club business or articles of general interest to the members of the Club.|
|Who May Submit:||Any member of the Club who is in good standing.|
|Final Selection:||The Board of Directors and the Webmaster reserve the right to make the final decision on which documents are posted on this website.|
|File Naming:||File names must be all lower case letters and numbers. Special characters are not permitted, except for the underscore ( _ ) character. Do not use versions numbers as part of the file name.|
|File Format:||Check with the Webmaster. Files will need to be submitted either in MS Word or in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format. Acrobat files must be compatible will Acrobat and Acrobat Reader versions 6.0 and newer.|
|Document Size:||Limit document size to 5.0 MB or less.|
|File Revisions:||When submitting a revision, do not change the file name.|
|Fonts:||The only fonts that can be used are: Arial, Arial Narrow, Tahoma, Tahoma Slashed, Verdana and Times Roman. Font sizes are limited to 10 point - 20 point. It is recommended that normal body text be 11 point or 12 point.|
|Paragraph Formatting:||Line spacing should be 1.5 lines. Paragraph spacing should be double spaced.|
|Advertising:||Do not include advertising of any sort.|
|Personal Opinion:||Do not include personal opinions. This is not a blog site. Documents submitted must be factual.|
|Plagiarism:||Do not plagiarize ... If you want to submit an article written by some else, give them the credit.|
|How to Submit:||Submit all desired postings to the Webmaster of this site via email. Files may also be submitted to the Webmaster on CD/DVD media discs (return of discs are not guaranteed).|
Anyone wishing to submit photos for consideration of posting on this website must adhere to the following guidelines.
- Who May Submit: Any member of the Club, in good standing, may submit photographs for consideration of posting on this website.
- Final Selection: The Board of Directors and the Webmaster reserve the right to make the final decision on which photographs are posted on this website.
- File Format: All photos must be in JPG file format … Other formats will not be accepted.
- Photo Size: Photos submitted must conform to the following dimension limitation. A photo in portrait layout must have a height of 450 pixels or less. Likewise, a photo in landscape layout must have a width of 450 pixels or less. That is, no dimension of the photograph may be greater than 450 pixels. Photos not meeting this requirement will not be posted.
- Photo Media: Photos must be submitted on CD/DVD media. We cannot guarantee return of the media (although we will try). To increase the possibility of returning the media, include a self-addressed and postage-paid return envelope (be certain you attach sufficient postage).
- Photo Names: The photos must have a file name that contains only lower case letters and numerals. Special characters are not permitted, except for the underscore ( _ ) character. Do not use versions numbers as part of the file name. The photos must be named in the numerical/alphabetical order in which you want them to appear.
- Select The Photos: Provide only good quality and properly exposed photos. Please submit only 1 photo of the same subject.
- Captions: If captions are desired, you may add the captions to the photo using most photo-editing software.
- Sort Photos: Select only the photos that you want on the site. Weed-out the ones that you don’t want.
- Limit Quantity: Submit up to 100 photos per event.
If multiple members submit photos for the same event, the Event Chairperson will determine which photos are posted.
- No Thumbnails Required: A thumbnail for each of the photos is not needed. Thumbnails are generated automatically by the web authoring software.
- Organize Photos: Place the photos in a directory that describes the event (e.g., Armed Forces Day 2010, Field Day 2010, etc.).
- Submit Photos: Submit photos to the Webmaster. Submitting photos to anyone else may delay the posting on the website. Photos can be submitted via U.S. Postal Service or at club meetings. The Webmaster’s mailing address can be found in the current Member Directory.